BUSINESS WRITING SERVICES
Build Customer Loyalty with a Best in Class Blog
Customer loyalty with your brand is a delicate thing. Customers don’t expressly want to have a relationship with your company and too much interaction can hurt your loyalty building process.
Here are some tactful ways to garner customer loyalty using your company blog.
Relate Shared Values
Write out a list of your company’s core values and beliefs, and be sure to share them with each of your business writing services. This can be where a ton of your best marketing comes from, not just in your blog.
Out of those core values, find blog ideas based on what is going to resonate with your customers as an honest and pinnacle example of your beliefs and values as a brand.
For example, if one of your values is treating your employees well, focus a blog on an employee of the month or walk through the employee experience and give credit on a job well done.
Karl Staib of Domino Connection, a company dedicated to improving customer engagement had this to say,
The subtle brag–how to humanize your brand
Pat your company on the back, in a tasteful way of course.
Share updates on any charitable work or projects you’re involved with. It will positively impact your reputation and give the customers a reason to stay with you.
If you are a company of record, use the amount of time you’ve been in business as an impressive point. If not, a few things you can subtly toot your own horn about are:
- Positive customer reviews
- Charitable work
- Volunteerism, or activism on a topic important to your brand and your customers
- Awards and accolades on customer service or quality of business
The Harvard Business Review says that companies must learn to brag to draw a line between the price and the quality of their items or services.
Promote dialogue through business writing services
To maximize your online marketing impact, customer engagement is a must. You can keep a connection organically, by having a blog discussing interesting topics related to your industry, services, or products that customers can comment and share.
Promoting and engagement and dialogue isn’t just a win for your company in terms of brand interaction, it instills a sense that you care for your customers–keeping them with your brand. An overwhelming 68% of customers leave a company or brand because of indifference or lack of care from them.
Use your company blog and stay engaged using the comments section to interact and allow customers to interact with each other. This can be a bridge between your social media activity and blog as well.
Probably the most important thing your company’s blog does is to share information to your customers.
It’s so important in fact, that Google says the 1 in 3 smartphone users chose to purchase from a brand other than their originally intended choice, because of the information they provided in the moment they needed it.
This is what will set you apart from competitors. Use your expertise and understanding of your blog audience and target customer to provide useful, relevant content to them.
What kind of information is impactful and relevant?
- Changes and updates on your company
- Industry news
- Information on your products and services
- Information that can assist in purchase decisions (reviews/ product comparisons)
- Lists (top 10 blogs to follow in 2017, top 5 shaving creams to try this summer, 20 must-haves for your summer road trip, etc.)
Custom content from business writing services will earn loyalty
More than anything, both Google and your customers (two sites/people you want to keep happy) recognize and reward unique content.
Incorporate brand loyalty building into your marketing strategy to keep your current customers happy and gain new ones.
The way to your customer’s heart is by humanizing your brand through those shared core values and letting them know the good you’re doing in the world.
Where can you find custom content for your brand? A custom writing service!
Custom content writing companies will provide you will a pick from the top writers that understand all the components of killer content and can strategize with you to build your customer loyalty or achieve any other marketing content goal you want to reach.
The ultimate goal of content marketing is offering your target audience information and materials that will engage them and motivate them to choose your business.
Seems easy, right?
Often, companies will simply share general content to please everyone. But let’s be honest: you can’t win them all. And that’s okay!
Rather than throwing a line and hoping the fish will bite, create Thought Leadership content strategically catered to your target market. Consider the people who would genuinely need or care about what your business offers, rather than wasting time, effort, and resources on creating general, unfocused content. Successful content marketing involves promoting your products and services to the people interested in the subject matter, who will read the content, click on your company website, and take action.
As an executive of an organization, you are a valuable piece of the brand. Consumers want to know about the human presence leading companies, in order to understand more about the company’s values and goals.
Take advantage of your position as an industry expert and share extra content to attract more attention to yourself as an industry leader and your company. Your quality content will build your reputation as a reliable voice to earn your consumer’s trust. However, if it’s not focused on your target audience, you won’t earn many conversions from your content.
Consider these techniques to guide your Thought Leadership content so it can expand and strengthen your loyal consumer following:
- Identify your target audience by reviewing your current consumer data and identifying who is investing in your business or reacting to your thought leadership materials so far. Look for trends to find why these people are interested and if others like them haven’t been reached yet.
- Conduct customer research to learn how they will respond to your thought leadership content. Request participation in surveys, polls, social media comments, and more to learn about your existing impression on your audience and how you can improve your platform.
- Create target audience character profiles. Identify their interests, demographics, pain points, needs, and desires, and write to them.
- Find where your current and potential audience is active online. Catch their attention by being active and sharing your content marketing materials on these platforms.
- Pull inspiration from other Thought Leader examples. Research other executives within your field who implement successful content marketing through their personal platforms. Learn what qualities make their content attractive and why readers respond to it positively. These examples can offer a base for you to visualize what you want to achieve.
- Recognize your strengths as a Thought Leader. Often, leaders aren’t necessarily aware of the unique talents that give them an advantage in their industry until asked. Reflect on what topics you know best and how to input your insights to humanize your materials, make them original and more engaging for your audience.
Case Study: How Strategic Content Marketing Can Broaden Your Audience
In our client strategy calls, our team will interview our expert clients to learn about their industry expertise and find out what’s meaningful to them, their business, and then identify who we believe to be their target audience. We use these insights to inspire our content subject matter and tone to create impactful content for their current and potential consumers.
For example, our client, Dr. Nitin Desai, approached our strategy team to create content to promote his COVID Pre-Check app. His innovative software is intended to help employers ensure their employees who enter the office are COVID-free, providing a safe environment by eliminating the chance of spread.
Our team of strategists recognized that with Dr. Desai’s thorough professional knowledge around the COVID-19 virus, he had the potential to become a reliable voice in a culture of people seeking answers. We created content for Dr. Desai that focused on sharing COVID-related insights to reach a wider audience, which has been a successful mission. Our thoroughly planned content reflected his industry expertise, which brought him attention from various media outlets and publications, including Forbes.
By reaching out to our professional content marketing team, Dr. Desai achieved his goal of promoting his groundbreaking app, while also positioning himself as an authoritative voice in his field. Our team learned about his voice, discovered what was meaningful to him and his target audience, and optimized this to create focused, engaging content that broadened his consumer scope.
Ready to Invest In Your Article-Writing.co Thought Leadership Package?
At Article-Writing.co, we understand that you have a lot on your plate. Let us share your voice on your behalf, so you don’t need to add more time to your busy schedule to write your own content marketing. Our strategists and creators will develop a plan to create engaging materials to represent your Thought Leader brand through your own specialized Thought Leadership Package.
Let us help you strengthen and broaden your consumer base for continued professional success. Book a call today.