BUSINESS BLOGGING TIPS
Why Unique Content is Your Ticket to Site Success
The correct definition of a “generic article” is an article that can easily be moved from site to site and fit into place. The above example can easily be put on any of your competitor’s sites as well as your own…unless it’s made to be unique.
Unique articles give your blog a different kind of edge. Unique articles can be equally search engine optimized, but they add a personal flavor. Generic and licensed content may not have the actual site and purpose of a company in mind like unique content does, and this extra punch of personality is what can give your website the success you’re looking for.
Why does this work?
An audience recognizes when you’re trying to connect with them. A good blog informs and entices an audience on an engaging level, but a great blog shows that your company is connecting with them and WANTS to inform them and engage with them. Blogs with hyper-unique content have a better chance of engaging with customers on a fundamental level, boosting their chances of traffic, sales, and ultimately success.
It’s a common business tip to personalize the experience and to make the consumer feel special. Unique content allows for this in a very simple way. You’re showing them that you’re trying and showing off what your business knows and can do, not what just anyone knows and can do.
The more unique your website, the more identifiable your brand is. This extends to creating a dynamic site with a tool like Instapage, to including more unique and business-focused content. A unique article that identifies your business is an article that gives readers access to your brand message.
How does a high quality article writing service make unique articles?
There are quite a few simple ways that you can make content more unique for your business:
- Make sure your high quality article writing service establishes what sets your business apart from others. An article can me made unique by mentioning a business name and listing off features of the service or products, but it’s good to pinpoint what your business has that no one else does. Focus on that in your content.
- When using an article writing service, give detailed instructions on how you’d like your article to be written. Tell the writer that you want them to create content in such a way that it is unique to your business. The more information you give a writer, the more they can fine tune unique articles to match your business’ needs. For instance, Article Writing Co. gives you the freedom to give detailed and explicit instructions to content creators that can craft you the unique content you require.
- Pick topics that keep your business at the center of focus. It’s good to cast a wide net with topics that can grab you more traffic, but you also need to include some that make the focus tighter. Compare “5 Ways to Match Your Furniture to Your Paint Job” to “5 Ways Our Business Can Help You with Your Décor Scheme.”
The ultimate goal of content marketing is offering your target audience information and materials that will engage them and motivate them to choose your business.
Seems easy, right?
Often, companies will simply share general content to please everyone. But let’s be honest: you can’t win them all. And that’s okay!
Rather than throwing a line and hoping the fish will bite, create Thought Leadership content strategically catered to your target market. Consider the people who would genuinely need or care about what your business offers, rather than wasting time, effort, and resources on creating general, unfocused content. Successful content marketing involves promoting your products and services to the people interested in the subject matter, who will read the content, click on your company website, and take action.
As an executive of an organization, you are a valuable piece of the brand. Consumers want to know about the human presence leading companies, in order to understand more about the company’s values and goals.
Take advantage of your position as an industry expert and share extra content to attract more attention to yourself as an industry leader and your company. Your quality content will build your reputation as a reliable voice to earn your consumer’s trust. However, if it’s not focused on your target audience, you won’t earn many conversions from your content.
Consider these techniques to guide your Thought Leadership content so it can expand and strengthen your loyal consumer following:
- Identify your target audience by reviewing your current consumer data and identifying who is investing in your business or reacting to your thought leadership materials so far. Look for trends to find why these people are interested and if others like them haven’t been reached yet.
- Conduct customer research to learn how they will respond to your thought leadership content. Request participation in surveys, polls, social media comments, and more to learn about your existing impression on your audience and how you can improve your platform.
- Create target audience character profiles. Identify their interests, demographics, pain points, needs, and desires, and write to them.
- Find where your current and potential audience is active online. Catch their attention by being active and sharing your content marketing materials on these platforms.
- Pull inspiration from other Thought Leader examples. Research other executives within your field who implement successful content marketing through their personal platforms. Learn what qualities make their content attractive and why readers respond to it positively. These examples can offer a base for you to visualize what you want to achieve.
- Recognize your strengths as a Thought Leader. Often, leaders aren’t necessarily aware of the unique talents that give them an advantage in their industry until asked. Reflect on what topics you know best and how to input your insights to humanize your materials, make them original and more engaging for your audience.
Case Study: How Strategic Content Marketing Can Broaden Your Audience
In our client strategy calls, our team will interview our expert clients to learn about their industry expertise and find out what’s meaningful to them, their business, and then identify who we believe to be their target audience. We use these insights to inspire our content subject matter and tone to create impactful content for their current and potential consumers.
For example, our client, Dr. Nitin Desai, approached our strategy team to create content to promote his COVID Pre-Check app. His innovative software is intended to help employers ensure their employees who enter the office are COVID-free, providing a safe environment by eliminating the chance of spread.
Our team of strategists recognized that with Dr. Desai’s thorough professional knowledge around the COVID-19 virus, he had the potential to become a reliable voice in a culture of people seeking answers. We created content for Dr. Desai that focused on sharing COVID-related insights to reach a wider audience, which has been a successful mission. Our thoroughly planned content reflected his industry expertise, which brought him attention from various media outlets and publications, including Forbes.
By reaching out to our professional content marketing team, Dr. Desai achieved his goal of promoting his groundbreaking app, while also positioning himself as an authoritative voice in his field. Our team learned about his voice, discovered what was meaningful to him and his target audience, and optimized this to create focused, engaging content that broadened his consumer scope.
Ready to Invest In Your Article-Writing.co Thought Leadership Package?
At Article-Writing.co, we understand that you have a lot on your plate. Let us share your voice on your behalf, so you don’t need to add more time to your busy schedule to write your own content marketing. Our strategists and creators will develop a plan to create engaging materials to represent your Thought Leader brand through your own specialized Thought Leadership Package.
Let us help you strengthen and broaden your consumer base for continued professional success. Book a call today.