Your blog should be geared towards your bottom line. The content marketing exercise should be built entirely to generate reads and turn those reads into leads.
Please take a look at this article as an example; we are a company that has a blog post-writing service as one of our core product offerings. As a psychological win, we’ve positioned your company’s blog as something that can & should provide a return as a marketing investment. Likely, you clicked on this article as a result of a very precisely targeted ad on Facebook.
Our SEO services can help take your blog to the next level. We use effective keyword research to increase organic search traffic and maximize visibility, allowing your blog to boost internal and external engagement. You can order a free SEO audit to get started.
We also offer specialized monthly reports that track key metrics and analyze trends in site performance so you can gauge the value of our services for yourself.
AWC team is committed to helping your blog reach its fullest potential and stand out among the competition. With our comprehensive suite of powerful tools for optimizing search engine results, you’re sure to get noticed online with our guidance.
20 Types of Blog Posts That Will Boost Sales
Did you know that using the right types of blog posts can help increase sales? Whether you’re a small business owner or a large corporation, having effective and engaging blog posts that are specifically tailored to boost your sales can be a great way to increase your overall revenue. In this post, we’ll provide you with 20 different types of blog posts that will boost sales—so buckle up and get ready for success!
1. A-Z Articles
If you sell bicycles, list your favourite brands in alphabetical order. Include one you’re trying to boost with an internal link leading back to your website for further information or deals.
2. A Challenge or Quest
Gear your audience towards something special that you cook up. Consider Neil Patel’s $100k blog challenge: Neil and a partner started a blog and tried to get it up to $100k in monthly revenue. Through this exercise, he would submit a monthly update. The update would be chock full of great learning that would convert some percentage into sales of his premium internet marketing courses.
Invite your audience to email you with questions relevant to your expertise. Offer a prize for the question you select and write an article detailing your solution with relevant links.
4. Serial Posts
Weekly posts add web pages to your domain, raising your visibility with search engines seeking fresh content to index. Outsourcing this enormous task to a professional blog post writing service is the best solution if you don’t have the resources or time yourself.
5. Product Tips
Your most popular products may get a surprising amount of engagement if your articles include helpful tips and insights on how to get more value out of them.
Focus on time-sensitive issues and provide solutions that improve efficiency. Useful advice will inspire sharing and online engagement. Let’s say you’re an SEO Agency, for example, and a big search algorithm update just dropped. A post on how to navigate the new rules is prudent in that it will show your audience that you are on top of SEO Trends, and have the expertise to navigate.
7. Case Study Article
Draw from your social media channels for subjects and ideas. A professional blog post writing service can make sure it is well researched with statistics, infographics and keywords appealing to search engines.
8. Blogging for Local Businesses
Use your new found expertise and see if you can get a guest post onto a partner’s website. I.e. let’s say you’re a real estate agent, naturally you are likely using the services of a local accountant.
Send them a note and put together an article for their website. Thus winning the attention of a whole new audience.
9. Guide-To Posts
Identify a trouble spot for customers and write a detailed article with internal links leading back to your solutions. Seek out a professional blog post writing service or experienced article writer to help you optimize each post.
10. A Link List
Think of resources or tools you would be willing to share with your audience and write a list of them with corresponding links. Feedback you receive may lead to more sales or strategic partnerships.
Hire a blog post writing service to produce a series of exclusive, in-depth interviews with an industry expert to generate social media fodder that fuels interest in your business.
Invite your readers to compete among themselves for a prize you provide. Use social media channels to promote the contest and conclude it with a feature article on the contest winner.
13. Tip List Articles
Focus each article on a specific number of tips (5, 7, 10 are popular) and advice for problems experienced by your target audience. If you hire a blog post writing service, be sure they’re also proficient in SEO writing.
14. How-To Articles
Another great way to increase sales is through how-to guides. These tutorials teach readers about a particular topic or skill in an easy-to-follow manner, which makes them more likely to engage with the content and take action on what they’ve learned. Plus, how-to guides can also lead readers to other services or products related to the topic at hand, which could potentially result in more sales for your business.
15. Reviews & Critiques
Find an experienced blog post writing service or article writers with journalism expertise as well as SEO knowledge to write objective reviews relevant to your industry and of interest to your readers. Product reviews are one of the most effective types of blog posts if you’re trying to boost sales.
They provide an unbiased look at a product or service that can help potential buyers make an informed decision. Product reviews should include both positive and negative aspects of a product so readers can get a real sense of what they’ll be getting when they purchase it. This type of post also allows customers to voice their opinions by leaving feedback in the comments section, which helps build trust with potential customers.
16. Survey Posts
Create surveys that attract engagement and yield meaningful market intelligence. Article writers with strong marketing and research expertise can help you achieve results.
17. Speculative Posts
Demonstrate your expertise with insights on industry trends and their future prospects.
18. Games and Quizzes
Everyone loves games and distractions are an obsession with today’s consumer. Engagement will soar if you source the most interesting ideas.
19. Videos & Tutorials
Videos and tutorials are another great way to get people interested in your products or services. You can use videos and tutorials to demonstrate how your product works or show off its features in action – something written words just cannot do!
Videos allow viewers to immerse themselves into the content and learn exactly what they need quickly and easily while also providing entertainment value – making them more likely to purchase something after watching it.
Plus, videos are shareable so they have a better chance at spreading virally across social media platforms like YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, etc., allowing you to reach even more potential customers with your message.
20. Feature/Guest Articles
Invite a social influencer known to your audience to write a guest article. A blog post writing service can easily source an appropriate article writer.
Blog Post Ideas to Try
Below you’ll find a few topic ideas for new blog posts that you can use or adjust to fit your audience.
Lifestyle Blog Post Ideas
Here are 20 topic ideas for a lifestyle blog that will engage your readers and keep them coming back for more:
- Healthy Eating Habits
- How to Create a Cozy Home Environment
- Tips on Decorating on a Budget
- Stress-Busting Self Care Ideas
- Affordable Ways to Travel More
- Fun DIY Projects That Anyone Can Do
- Differences Between Minimalism and Decluttering
- Financial Planning for Beginners
- Ideas for Starting a Side Business
- Must-Visit Spots Around the World
- Creative Organization Solutions
- Easy Recipes Even Picky Eaters Will Love
- Fun Activities to Try During Quarantine
- Strategies For Improving Your Health & Wellness
- Mental Health Awareness & Coping Strategies
- Workouts You Can Do From Home
- Strategies For Balancing Family Life & Career Goals
- Tips On Cultivating Relationships With Friends & Family
- Productivity Hacks To Help Speed Up Your Day
- Ideas For Practicing Greener Living
Business Blog Post Ideas
Here are 20 topic ideas for a business blog that will engage your readers and help keep them up to date with the latest industry trends:
- New Technologies Shaping The Future of Business
- How To Automate Tasks & Increase Efficiency
- Creating a Company Culture That Works For Everyone
- Tips For Improving Your Workplace Productivity
- Ideas For Reducing Costs While Still Delivering Quality Products/Services
- Strategies For Developing An Effective Team Structure
- Tips On Making Your Business More Eco-Friendly
- Must-Know Industry Trends in 2021
- Benefits Of Investing In Employee Training & Development Programs
- How To Take Advantage Of Digital Marketing Opportunities
- Smart Solutions For Staying Ahead Of The Competition
- Exploring Different Paths of Financial Diversification
- Ways To Utilize Social Media To Benefit Your Business
- Best Practices For Handling Customer Interactions & Complaints
- Reasons Why Corporate Social Responsibility Matters In Today’s World
- Success Stories From Companies Who Have Embraced Transformative Change
- Navigating GDPR Regulations & Improving Security Practices
- How To Create A Sustainable Growth Plan
- Creative Strategies For Increasing Brand Awareness
- The Role Of AI & Automation In Modern Businesses
Blogging Ideas for a Marketing Blog
Here are 20 topic ideas for a marketing blog that will engage your readers and help them stay on top of the latest trends:
- Exploring The Power Of Visual Marketing
- An Introduction To Content Marketing & How It Works
- Finding Creative Ways To Generate Leads Online
- Email Strategies For Connecting With Your Audience
- Social Media Redefined: Platforms You Should Know About
- Does Video Marketing Still Work In 2021?
- Essential Tips For Crafting Irresistible Ads
- Harnessing The Power Of Influencer Marketing
- SEO Basics & TOP Strategies For Higher Rankings
- Alternative Strategies For Reaching A Wider Audience
- Measuring & Analyzing Your Campaign Performance
- How to Use A/B Testing to Optimize Your Content Strategy
- The Role Of Data-Driven Decisions in Modern Marketing
- Optimizing The Customer Journey Through Relationship Building
- Best Practices For Managing Multiple Social Media Profiles
- Harnessing The Power Of Automation For Efficient Lead Generation
- Tips On Meeting Consumer Demand Through Niche Advertising
- Developing Effective Paid Search Strategies
- Using Mobile Apps To Improve Brand Visibility
- Retargeting Strategies That Deliver Results
These 20 types of blog posts can help you boost sales for your business by providing valuable insights about your products and services as well as engaging readers with entertaining video tutorials and how-to guides that are easy to follow along with step-by-step instructions.
Additionally, using product reviews allows customers to voice their opinions by leaving feedback in the comments section, further building trust with potential customers who may not be familiar with your brand yet but still want assurance that it meets their expectations before making a purchase decision. By taking advantage of these different types of blog posts, you will be able increase visibility for your business and convert more leads into paying customers!
Want help writing your blog? Click here to price out an active blog from one of our lovely writers…