Get The Body Moving
At this point, you know exactly the type of buyer you’re looking to target. You understand what their motivations are, how they like to shop, and the traits they like the most from their products. There are two major issues here, though.
- Taking the time to figure this out is valuable time that you may have needed to invest in other aspects of your business. Until your buyer persona is figured out, you’re not getting the consistent sales you need.
- You need to be able to communicate this buyer persona into important copy. This is easier said than done. For a guy like Ted, you need to communicate that your veggie burger is tasty but reminiscent of the real thing. He’s not hung up on how his veggies are sourced, but wants to know they are good for him.
This lets us bring back the conversation to product descriptions. A product description is a perfect example of how buyer persona meets copy. Done right, you could tell Ted everything he needs to know in a paragraph or less.But how can you customize the language to fit what your ideal customer is looking for? How can you maximize SEO to make your product descriptions appear in the searches they would use? You could try and do this yourself, but again, time is at a premium as a business owner. You could bring on a freelancer, but you have to test the waters and figure out how many people you need to roll out a content strategy.If you want to create a buyer persona and have product descriptions that target it all in one fell swoop, a custom product description writing service
is exactly what you need. This combines several different facets that you need:
- Proven writers who have the expertise to create copy that will convert sales.
- The capacity to handle a large volume of product descriptions. This is necessary for handing a product line rollout.
- SEO knowledge that helps your descriptions rank on leading search engines.
The buyer persona is an important step in your marketing strategy. But it is also just the first step. Make sure you have the right partners to help you move forward by teaming up with content experts who can help you develop the strategy you need to apply your laser-sharp focus directly towards your ultimate end user.