Entrepreneurs in the modern age have a lot more to worry about compared to those who started businesses 50, 30, even 10 years earlier. There’s more room for competition between businesses, as well as many more venues for advertisement and marketing, such as employing SEO writing services.
The days of print ads in newspapers and relying on word of mouth marketing are over: this is the age of technology and you’ve got to adapt to the times. This includes being on top of your SEO.
There are a myriad of ways to make sure your site is up to snuff when it comes to your SEO and search engine standings. Some involve paying lots of money to a consultation service to stay on top of your standings around the clocks. Smart business people know that with innovation comes streamlining. There are also many cheap and easy to keep track of your SEO. This means you’ve got great options to choose from to help handle the task either on your own or with some reasonably priced help.
SEO Writing Services
SEO writing services can boost your website’s value in multiple ways. If your business has an active blog, you’re almost guaranteed to see over a 50% increase in site traffic, making your blog’s SEO value rise. Content writers can also be instructed to help boost your SEO with keywords and other tips to better optimize the content. Including outgoing links, images and dynamic formatting can be simple ways to make your site search engine optimized.
There are methods of using social media that can give your SEO standings a boost, but handling your own social media as an entrepreneur can be tedious and unnecessary. Sites like Hootsuite can tweet and post for you, as well as show you statistics about your social media standings based on their formulas and findings.
Your business probably has a content marketing strategy, but is it working for you more than you work on perfecting it? Moz takes out all the guesswork and has been one of the most used SEO services in recent years, with big name clients like Aaron’s and Otterbox. For quick and free tips, the Mox blog offers professional grade information on methods for snappy optimization.
Search Engine Watch
If you want to get lost on a website for hours, it’s certainly possible on Search Engine Watch. Even if some of their content doesn’t fully fit in line with your business are marketing strategies, whatever they may be, the biggest draw of SEW is that they have enough general information and tips to tide anyone over. When it comes to staying on top of SEO trends and other tech age marketing Dos and Don’ts, this is the site you need to bookmark.
Start off with some 2016 digital trends you should know about and work your way back from there. It’s addictive. There are also a lot of articles and resources that can work in tandem with SEO writing services you want to use. If you’re on top of this SEO info, it’s much easier to get across the strategy you want to go with when talking to writers and editors working on your site and content.
Quick Resource Articles
Here’s a good idea: bookmark this page and revisit it anytime you need some fast SEO help. Here’s a collection of SEO articles to get your site content on track:
- Here’s 8 basic tips for starting out optimizing your website.
- Some SEO mistakes that should be avoided at all costs.
- 55 incredibly easy SEO tips that you can start using today.
- 5 myths and 10 SEO tips to pay attention to.
- Here are 3 types of SEO keywords to never, ever use.
Some More SEO Tips
- Be sure to communicate with SEO writing services you use about keywords you want and what your site content needs in order to be properly optimized. There are across the board methods of optimization, but the best results come from client-specific keywords and guidelines.
- Be on top of SEO research. Google adjusts their formulas quite often, so it’s critical to stay on top of the newest information. Don’t and watch your standings fall.
- Be aware of both local and not-so-local marketing strategies. Your SEO will work in similar ways. Some SEO is geared towards being hyperlocal; your audience down the block is what counts here. Other SEO strategies target a wider net of potential audience members.
The ultimate goal of content marketing is offering your target audience information and materials that will engage them and motivate them to choose your business.
Seems easy, right?
Often, companies will simply share general content to please everyone. But let’s be honest: you can’t win them all. And that’s okay!
Rather than throwing a line and hoping the fish will bite, create Thought Leadership content strategically catered to your target market. Consider the people who would genuinely need or care about what your business offers, rather than wasting time, effort, and resources on creating general, unfocused content. Successful content marketing involves promoting your products and services to the people interested in the subject matter, who will read the content, click on your company website, and take action.
As an executive of an organization, you are a valuable piece of the brand. Consumers want to know about the human presence leading companies, in order to understand more about the company’s values and goals.
Take advantage of your position as an industry expert and share extra content to attract more attention to yourself as an industry leader and your company. Your quality content will build your reputation as a reliable voice to earn your consumer’s trust. However, if it’s not focused on your target audience, you won’t earn many conversions from your content.
Consider these techniques to guide your Thought Leadership content so it can expand and strengthen your loyal consumer following:
- Identify your target audience by reviewing your current consumer data and identifying who is investing in your business or reacting to your thought leadership materials so far. Look for trends to find why these people are interested and if others like them haven’t been reached yet.
- Conduct customer research to learn how they will respond to your thought leadership content. Request participation in surveys, polls, social media comments, and more to learn about your existing impression on your audience and how you can improve your platform.
- Create target audience character profiles. Identify their interests, demographics, pain points, needs, and desires, and write to them.
- Find where your current and potential audience is active online. Catch their attention by being active and sharing your content marketing materials on these platforms.
- Pull inspiration from other Thought Leader examples. Research other executives within your field who implement successful content marketing through their personal platforms. Learn what qualities make their content attractive and why readers respond to it positively. These examples can offer a base for you to visualize what you want to achieve.
- Recognize your strengths as a Thought Leader. Often, leaders aren’t necessarily aware of the unique talents that give them an advantage in their industry until asked. Reflect on what topics you know best and how to input your insights to humanize your materials, make them original and more engaging for your audience.
Case Study: How Strategic Content Marketing Can Broaden Your Audience
In our client strategy calls, our team will interview our expert clients to learn about their industry expertise and find out what’s meaningful to them, their business, and then identify who we believe to be their target audience. We use these insights to inspire our content subject matter and tone to create impactful content for their current and potential consumers.
For example, our client, Dr. Nitin Desai, approached our strategy team to create content to promote his COVID Pre-Check app. His innovative software is intended to help employers ensure their employees who enter the office are COVID-free, providing a safe environment by eliminating the chance of spread.
Our team of strategists recognized that with Dr. Desai’s thorough professional knowledge around the COVID-19 virus, he had the potential to become a reliable voice in a culture of people seeking answers. We created content for Dr. Desai that focused on sharing COVID-related insights to reach a wider audience, which has been a successful mission. Our thoroughly planned content reflected his industry expertise, which brought him attention from various media outlets and publications, including Forbes.
By reaching out to our professional content marketing team, Dr. Desai achieved his goal of promoting his groundbreaking app, while also positioning himself as an authoritative voice in his field. Our team learned about his voice, discovered what was meaningful to him and his target audience, and optimized this to create focused, engaging content that broadened his consumer scope.
Ready to Invest In Your Article-Writing.co Thought Leadership Package?
At Article-Writing.co, we understand that you have a lot on your plate. Let us share your voice on your behalf, so you don’t need to add more time to your busy schedule to write your own content marketing. Our strategists and creators will develop a plan to create engaging materials to represent your Thought Leader brand through your own specialized Thought Leadership Package.
Let us help you strengthen and broaden your consumer base for continued professional success. Book a call today.