At best, SEO is somewhat confusing; it’s an ever-changing frontier that can be highly hit-or-miss. At worst, SEO is an otherworldly alien of epic proportions that can threaten to ruin all of your hard work creating high-quality content and a solid online presence. But as top SEO influencers will tell you, this doesn’t have to be the case.
Fortunately, it doesn’t have to be either a content-zapping alien or a confusing web you have to unravel – SEO can actually be (dare we say it) SIMPLIFIED to the point that it works for you and not against you. The following 7 tools will help you navigate the world of SEO easily and effectively:
- When in doubt, it is always good to see how you measure up to your competitors. QuickSprout lets you do just that, with a simple user interface that lets you compare your site to up to three competitor sites at the push of a button.
- If you use WordPress and do not already utilize Yoast, get thee to your website dashboard and install it immediately. It comes readymade with everything you need for automated SEO greatness, including the handy use of bright red and angry-looking words that appear if you haven’t fully optimized a post.
- Alexa is site analytics and SEO monitoring on serious steroids. More than just providing you data to sift through, this tool actually makes intelligent recommendations that you can use to make your site better. Every plan comes with a free 7-day trial, so you have nothing to lose by trying it out for yourself.
- You know you’re curious…how do web browsers and search engines really see your site? Well, be curious no more – Browseo lets you effortlessly strip away all of the features and “pretties” on your website, showing you exactly what search engines care about and highlighting areas that need improvement.
- Keywords and overall content aren’t the only things that matter in the SEO game – page load time also plays a big role in how well your site ranks. GTmetrix lets you analyze your site speed so that you can make valuable, time-saving adjustments.
What are you waiting for? Check out these fantastic tools and start making your life easier. SEO doesn’t have to give you a headache; it can actually prove to be a valuable marketing strategy that creates opportunity for you and your company to excel online.