- SEO BLOG WRITING SERVICES
How to Write a Blog Article to Maximize SEO Impact
How SEO Blog Writing Services Pick Keywords
You or your SEO blog writing services want to make sure that the keywords that you choose to highlight are high impact. This means that you spend a minute to uncover the way that people are searching for your business. There is a big difference, for example in the following keywords…
- Accountant >> Best Accountant in Miami
- How to Write a Blog Article >> Buy Unique Articles
Offhand you should have dozens if not hundreds of long and longer tail keywords that you are targeting and tracking.
Go to Google’s Keyword Planner and start to play around. Build out different permutations. There is a difference between “best accountant in miami” and “best accountancies in downtown miami” and you should know the associated volume for each of these terms.
When writing, decide which keywords you want to hit and build an article around this. Include keywords in the article heading, title and the URL. This will optimize your post’s visibility with search engines, making it easier for a web crawler to match your content with a query.
- Use your primary and secondary keywords in headers in your article.
- Include captions and alt tags for your images – and include your keyword targets across the board.
- Use a meta-description with keywords to help you rank higher in search results.
- Review competitors to see how yours compares.
- Aim for keyword density of approximately 0.5%
- If your article is 1000 words, your primary keyword should appear at least 5 times.
Content Writing for SEO
List Articles, How-to tips, and content that informs are all great tools for attracting visitors. Showcase your expertise by writing on topics you are familiar with – you don’t need to write articles that are just SEO filler. You want to write articles that your audience (potential customers) are going to love. An article they will share.
When writing, make sure to include links to outside source. This will help establish the blog as crawl-able and a good part of the linked internet. But don’t just pop in random links. Source great quotes that enrich the content. Seek out the best, most credible sources to enrich your own content.
You can source an article writing service or buy SEO articles by experts and social influencers in your industry to produce content regularly or periodically.
How To Distribute Your Blog Article for Maximum SEO Impact
Your job does not end when the work has been published – maximum SEO impact will be realized through readership, shares, and backlinks generated from semi-viral posts. The more people share your work, the more opportunities for quality backlinks.
Promote your blog articles through your social media channels. Publish to Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, etc. Send out a note to your email list. Ask those of influence (that you have a relationship with) to share the articles.
Build a community around your blog. Invite readers to submit topic ideas. Invite them to submit comments. If the topics don’t resonate with your audience, you won’t see the levels of high engagement you’re hoping for.
Find social influencers, forums, local experts and businesses willing to share your blogs with their audience. This will build your authority and recognitions with search engines more quickly, allowing you to rank higher over time.
The ultimate goal of content marketing is offering your target audience information and materials that will engage them and motivate them to choose your business.
Seems easy, right?
Often, companies will simply share general content to please everyone. But let’s be honest: you can’t win them all. And that’s okay!
Rather than throwing a line and hoping the fish will bite, create Thought Leadership content strategically catered to your target market. Consider the people who would genuinely need or care about what your business offers, rather than wasting time, effort, and resources on creating general, unfocused content. Successful content marketing involves promoting your products and services to the people interested in the subject matter, who will read the content, click on your company website, and take action.
As an executive of an organization, you are a valuable piece of the brand. Consumers want to know about the human presence leading companies, in order to understand more about the company’s values and goals.
Take advantage of your position as an industry expert and share extra content to attract more attention to yourself as an industry leader and your company. Your quality content will build your reputation as a reliable voice to earn your consumer’s trust. However, if it’s not focused on your target audience, you won’t earn many conversions from your content.
Consider these techniques to guide your Thought Leadership content so it can expand and strengthen your loyal consumer following:
- Identify your target audience by reviewing your current consumer data and identifying who is investing in your business or reacting to your thought leadership materials so far. Look for trends to find why these people are interested and if others like them haven’t been reached yet.
- Conduct customer research to learn how they will respond to your thought leadership content. Request participation in surveys, polls, social media comments, and more to learn about your existing impression on your audience and how you can improve your platform.
- Create target audience character profiles. Identify their interests, demographics, pain points, needs, and desires, and write to them.
- Find where your current and potential audience is active online. Catch their attention by being active and sharing your content marketing materials on these platforms.
- Pull inspiration from other Thought Leader examples. Research other executives within your field who implement successful content marketing through their personal platforms. Learn what qualities make their content attractive and why readers respond to it positively. These examples can offer a base for you to visualize what you want to achieve.
- Recognize your strengths as a Thought Leader. Often, leaders aren’t necessarily aware of the unique talents that give them an advantage in their industry until asked. Reflect on what topics you know best and how to input your insights to humanize your materials, make them original and more engaging for your audience.
Case Study: How Strategic Content Marketing Can Broaden Your Audience
In our client strategy calls, our team will interview our expert clients to learn about their industry expertise and find out what’s meaningful to them, their business, and then identify who we believe to be their target audience. We use these insights to inspire our content subject matter and tone to create impactful content for their current and potential consumers.
For example, our client, Dr. Nitin Desai, approached our strategy team to create content to promote his COVID Pre-Check app. His innovative software is intended to help employers ensure their employees who enter the office are COVID-free, providing a safe environment by eliminating the chance of spread.
Our team of strategists recognized that with Dr. Desai’s thorough professional knowledge around the COVID-19 virus, he had the potential to become a reliable voice in a culture of people seeking answers. We created content for Dr. Desai that focused on sharing COVID-related insights to reach a wider audience, which has been a successful mission. Our thoroughly planned content reflected his industry expertise, which brought him attention from various media outlets and publications, including Forbes.
By reaching out to our professional content marketing team, Dr. Desai achieved his goal of promoting his groundbreaking app, while also positioning himself as an authoritative voice in his field. Our team learned about his voice, discovered what was meaningful to him and his target audience, and optimized this to create focused, engaging content that broadened his consumer scope.
Ready to Invest In Your Article-Writing.co Thought Leadership Package?
At Article-Writing.co, we understand that you have a lot on your plate. Let us share your voice on your behalf, so you don’t need to add more time to your busy schedule to write your own content marketing. Our strategists and creators will develop a plan to create engaging materials to represent your Thought Leader brand through your own specialized Thought Leadership Package.
Let us help you strengthen and broaden your consumer base for continued professional success. Book a call today.