Article-Writing.co provides businesses in all genres with unique content that includes articles, product descriptions, newsletters, emails, blog, social media, and web content.
We are actively searching for a proofreader to join our team. This position will require previous proofreading experience. The position will be part-time to start, with approximately 10-15 hours of work needed. The salary will be $11,000 CAN annually.
We are currently searching for a fintech writer. This position may be performed remotely. Remuneration will be based on experience and skill-set in the range of $40,000 to $48,000 CAN annually for full-time. There will also be paid vacation, paid statutory holidays and bonus potential. This will start as a part-time position and grow from there based on the writer’s ability to thrive in the position.
We are also currently building our pool of applicants for part-time and full-time content writing positions. This position may be performed remotely. We are looking for both junior and senior content writers and remuneration will be based on experience and skill-set in the range of $36,000 to $45,000 CAN annually for full-time and $18,000 – $22,000 for part-time.
We are looking for out-of-the-box thinkers who can be creative, as well as methodical. A can-do attitude will be important in this role. We are looking for someone who can be flexible and help foster the long-term growth of the company with their ideas and dedication to the goals of the team.
The position is responsible for:
- Working with the Managing Editor to develop and meet content strategies
- Pitching new content ideas to clients
- Writing high-quality content based on client specifications
- Research of industries, topics, brands and relevant studies
- Optimizing SEO as required
- Publication of client content using various platforms
- Meeting established deliverables and quality expectations
- Adherence of style guidelines related to the company and the client
- Collaborating with the editorial team to further long-term growth of our clients and our company
Required skills for this position:
- Relevant schooling
- 1+ years professional writing experience
- 1+ years fintech writing experience with samples to show
- Top-notch writing skills
- Ability to write persuasive and engaging content
- Ability to handle a heavy workload along with multiple deadlines in a day
- A strong team player
- Growth mindset
- Willing to go the extra mile and not looking to punch a clock
Desired skills for this position:
- Social media skills
- Knowledge of SEO best practices
- Knowledge of WordPress, Mailchimp, Hootsuite and other publishing platforms
If writing for Article Writing Company is your cup of tea, please fill in the form below, then please send your resume, cover letter, and relevant writing samples to [email protected] using the subject line “Proofreader Position”, “Content Writer Position” or “Fintech Writer Position”. We look forward to hearing from you!