You likely have a few social media profiles too.
You’re probably receiving dozens of newsletters from other businesses each week…
However, you might not be that confident in how you are managing your own content channels.
It’s hard to create strong content, deliver consistent messaging across various channels, and to find a voice that truly resonates with your target audience.
It’s even harder to develop a content marketing strategy that actually impacts your bottom line.
The problem is that a failure to keep your content activity consistent and your content strategy focused can have a negative impact on your business.
Curious about our services?
Businesses typically fall into two categories of content marketing:
Super-effective content strategies
- Inconsistent content activities
Businesses that could be labeled as a “Content Zero” typically suffer from:
- Poor brand presentation
- Limited organic search traffic Low conversion rates Uneducated customers
- Low lead volume
Luckily, the team at Article-Writing.Co has worked with over 2500 clients to design high-quality content across a wide variety of industries.
We’ve helped brands such as OverStock, eBay, Shopify, LegalZoom and many other small, medium and large-sized businesses develop a strong and consistent content strategy that works month over month.
Over the past 8 years, we’ve identified a few common challenges that most business owners face when they are struggling to activate a solid content marketing strategy for their company.
We’ve taken that knowledge and paired it with our team of expert writers to offer a simplified, yet highly-effective, Autopilot Content Starter Package.
Think this is the perfect fit for your content needs?
HERE’S WHAT’S INCLUDED:
AUTOPILOT CONTENT STARTER PACKAGE
1 X STRATEGY ONBOARDING CALL
– Consultation with our senior content strategy team to determine your content marketing goals.
– Our content strategy team will review your most important content channels below and make broad stroke content recommendations for optimization and success.
- Social Media
– We’ll review how your competitors rank for competitive keywords in your industry and offer suggestions on how to effectively compete for keywords and content.
– Review of 1 – 3 x Competitors
– We’ll provide you with 3 Months Suggested Blog Content Topics / Themes
– 12 article titles in total
1 X CUSTOM ARTICLE SAMPLE
– 800 word, SEO-optim ized article for your blog.
– Experience our article writing process and quality of deliverables with a ready to publish blog post for your website
1 X STRATEGY REVIEW & RECOMMENDATIONS CALL
– We won’t just give you a written report to decipher on your own. Our senior content strategy team will also meet with you to review the Content Strategy Recommendations and provide a Roadmap for execution.
TOTAL COST – $475.00 USD / MONTH
We will reimburse this cost as a credit towards the first month of any Content Package subscription with us.
There is no obligation to sign up for any recurring content package after this process and we never ask for a long-term contract.
We want you to keep working with us for your content needs because it works for you and your business – not because you’ve signed a contract.
The purpose of the AutoPilot Content Starter Package is to set your company up for ongoing content success and to establish a long-term partnership with our team of content strategists and expert writers.
We want to create content with a well-defined purpose.
It takes a lot of work and creative energy to define an effective content strategy, so we are asking you to demonstrate your commitment to content marketing success by signing up for this package.
We will demonstrate our commitment to your company’s content marketing success by offering this fee back to you as a credit to be used off your first month of any content package with us.
The average content package for most of our clients after they have completed this process ranges between $800.00 – $1500.00 USD / Month.
Trusted By Over 2500 Companies
Trusted By Over 2500 Companies
Dan Gebert, Director
Content development, Releventure
INTERESTED TO LEARN MORE?