- TIPS FROM ARTICLE CONTENT WRITERS
How to Add Content Services to your Social Media Marketing Agency’s Product Line
If you’re a social media manager or the owner of a social media marketing agency, think about this for a second…
Your job is centered around likes, shares, follows, comments, and engagement with the online community. You’re assisting your clients by constantly posting strategic social content.
But, what about their other content?
Who is handling their website copy, email marketing, and other content outside of social?
If it isn’t your agency, then you are missing out on another income stream…
Don’t start stressing about the implications of installing additions to your services. We’re here to help you with that!
You can add a whole line of content services to your existing product line by outsourcing your clients’ content to us!
Here’s the thing…
Content Marketing is Social Media Marketing. They are the exact same thing. Period.
I know what you may be thinking, “We do social, other companies offer content marketing, let’s stay in our own lane here–we’re two different types of digital marketing.” Both content marketing and social media are the new face of marketing–word of mouth on steroids and that’s important.
Let us help you extend that word of mouth for your clients and make you money in the process.
Hire article content writers vs. in-house
Obviously with the exponential expected growth of the content marketing industry, it’s a no-brainer that you need some form of content service for your line of products.
What’s the next step?
Do you hire on a whole new department of writers, do you outsource to independent freelancers, or do you outsource content services to professional article content writers? Let’s look at each option and all they entail.
- In-house department of content marketing writers
This is by far the costliest and least-efficient option. You’ll have to structure a department and system for your content writing needs and go through the hiring and training process. Now it’s time to pay out salaries, benefits, deal with HR, etc.
This is an option that will lead you into idea debt.
What’s idea debt you ask? Well allow award winning graphic novelist Jessica Able to explain,
- Independent freelance writers
This looks like an attractive option at first – no strings attached – just contracting the work out to a freelance writer. Here are a few questions you need to consider:
- When scaling the content writing aspect of my agency, how many article content writers will I need to fulfil the work load?
- How do I know if the article content writers I hire are professional and experienced?
- What insurance do I have that I will receive the content turned in on time and error free?
- Does my content marketing budget allow for the rates of an independent freelance writer?
- Will I have to renegotiate rates based on word count, projects, etc.?
If you couldn’t answer those questions, they lead to more questions, or just gave you headache at the thought of them, this option isn’t for your agency.
- Professional content writing agency
Partnering with professional article content writers to outsource your clients’ content needs gives you access to professional, vetted copywriters. The initial install to your product line will require much less stress, time, and attention on your end.
Because writing agencies already have the vetted copywriters in place, you’re ensured that even a high volume of content will be of high quality and can be turned around in minimal time–and it’s more cost effective than you might think.
What outsourcing to article content writers gives you the power to offer
In the simplest of terms, outsourcing to a professional writing agency gives you the power to offer good content to your clients.
Content marketing keynote speaker, Ann Handley knows the importance of having good content,
- SEO knowledge
- Industry knowledge
- Understanding of the audience
- Use of calls to action
- Strategic marketing
- Editing and formatting capabilities
These are qualities that professional content writing agencies look for when staffing their team of professional article content writers that will be at your disposal.
You’ll be able to take care of all your clients digital marketing needs by adding content to your suite of products including:
- Website copy
- Product descriptions
- Blog writing
- Email marketing
- SEO articles
Why outsource to Article-Writing.co?
Craig Davis, former Chief Creative Officer at J. Walter Thompson said,
Not all content writing services are created equal. Article-Writing.co has a premier team of article content writers and editors to produce content that won’t interrupt the audience of your client, but will strategically be what they’re interested in.
We offer every content service listed above: website copy, product descriptions, blog writing, email marketing, SEO article writing services and more that a client might need.
Article-Writing.co has the ability to turn in high-quality, on-time work for a price that will allow you to charge your clients reasonable content marketing fees and bring your agency ROI, scaling your business.
Our services allow you to customize your content package needs for what your clients are searching out.
For instance, let’s say the majority of your clients are small to mid-sized businesses that you’ve determined require mainly blog writing and email newsletter services, so that’s the package you choose. Get 100 customers to sign up for $450 – you outsource the work to Article-Writing.co – you profit.
Yes, it really is as simple as that – define your need, choose a package, outsource content services to us, provide your clients with top of the line content – increase your profits.
The ultimate goal of content marketing is offering your target audience information and materials that will engage them and motivate them to choose your business.
Seems easy, right?
Often, companies will simply share general content to please everyone. But let’s be honest: you can’t win them all. And that’s okay!
Rather than throwing a line and hoping the fish will bite, create Thought Leadership content strategically catered to your target market. Consider the people who would genuinely need or care about what your business offers, rather than wasting time, effort, and resources on creating general, unfocused content. Successful content marketing involves promoting your products and services to the people interested in the subject matter, who will read the content, click on your company website, and take action.
As an executive of an organization, you are a valuable piece of the brand. Consumers want to know about the human presence leading companies, in order to understand more about the company’s values and goals.
Take advantage of your position as an industry expert and share extra content to attract more attention to yourself as an industry leader and your company. Your quality content will build your reputation as a reliable voice to earn your consumer’s trust. However, if it’s not focused on your target audience, you won’t earn many conversions from your content.
Consider these techniques to guide your Thought Leadership content so it can expand and strengthen your loyal consumer following:
- Identify your target audience by reviewing your current consumer data and identifying who is investing in your business or reacting to your thought leadership materials so far. Look for trends to find why these people are interested and if others like them haven’t been reached yet.
- Conduct customer research to learn how they will respond to your thought leadership content. Request participation in surveys, polls, social media comments, and more to learn about your existing impression on your audience and how you can improve your platform.
- Create target audience character profiles. Identify their interests, demographics, pain points, needs, and desires, and write to them.
- Find where your current and potential audience is active online. Catch their attention by being active and sharing your content marketing materials on these platforms.
- Pull inspiration from other Thought Leader examples. Research other executives within your field who implement successful content marketing through their personal platforms. Learn what qualities make their content attractive and why readers respond to it positively. These examples can offer a base for you to visualize what you want to achieve.
- Recognize your strengths as a Thought Leader. Often, leaders aren’t necessarily aware of the unique talents that give them an advantage in their industry until asked. Reflect on what topics you know best and how to input your insights to humanize your materials, make them original and more engaging for your audience.
Case Study: How Strategic Content Marketing Can Broaden Your Audience
In our client strategy calls, our team will interview our expert clients to learn about their industry expertise and find out what’s meaningful to them, their business, and then identify who we believe to be their target audience. We use these insights to inspire our content subject matter and tone to create impactful content for their current and potential consumers.
For example, our client, Dr. Nitin Desai, approached our strategy team to create content to promote his COVID Pre-Check app. His innovative software is intended to help employers ensure their employees who enter the office are COVID-free, providing a safe environment by eliminating the chance of spread.
Our team of strategists recognized that with Dr. Desai’s thorough professional knowledge around the COVID-19 virus, he had the potential to become a reliable voice in a culture of people seeking answers. We created content for Dr. Desai that focused on sharing COVID-related insights to reach a wider audience, which has been a successful mission. Our thoroughly planned content reflected his industry expertise, which brought him attention from various media outlets and publications, including Forbes.
By reaching out to our professional content marketing team, Dr. Desai achieved his goal of promoting his groundbreaking app, while also positioning himself as an authoritative voice in his field. Our team learned about his voice, discovered what was meaningful to him and his target audience, and optimized this to create focused, engaging content that broadened his consumer scope.
Ready to Invest In Your Article-Writing.co Thought Leadership Package?
At Article-Writing.co, we understand that you have a lot on your plate. Let us share your voice on your behalf, so you don’t need to add more time to your busy schedule to write your own content marketing. Our strategists and creators will develop a plan to create engaging materials to represent your Thought Leader brand through your own specialized Thought Leadership Package.
Let us help you strengthen and broaden your consumer base for continued professional success. Book a call today.