BUSINESS BLOGGING TIPS
5 Free Tools That Make Writing A Breeze
We get it. As if the sheer act of staring at a blank page weren’t enough to stall you in your creative tracks, you have to also consider the daunting burden of disseminating that information out to your audience once the page has been filled. Whether you are a business owner, a content manager, or an entrepreneur, the struggle to put out consistent, relevant content is real. Ask any creative writing services expert and they will tell you there are specific things you can do to make writing so much easier.
1. For those that are not the best spellers on the block, Grammarly is a lifesaver. Aside from acting as a superior spell-check tool, Grammarly can also help you check for plagiarism and suggest synonyms and alternate words to spice up your text.
2. Want to publish an eBook? Use Liberio to create beautiful eBooks share them on social media, via email, and more – all by working directly from your Google Drive account. Simple. Fast. Affordable. Who doesn’t love that?
3.Are you a website or blog “tinkerer?” Do you like adding to your web content on a regular basis? Sometimes you may not want changes you make to show up right away, or maybe you only want them visible when a specific link is used. WordPress Hide Post is the solution you have been looking for.
4. One of the hardest things about managing a blog is remembering to post on a consistent basis. The WordPress Editorial Calendar changes all of that by showing you exactly what you have scheduled and allowing you to drag and drop posts to various slots on the schedule when needed. No more missed post deadlines for you!
5. So you are sitting at your computer trying to come up with a blog post idea but you are hopelessly stuck. Writer’s Block has set in big time. Portent to the rescue! Their topic generator is equally serious and hilarious, offering up both relevant and offbeat topic ideas when you input your keyword or article subject.
If, after trying all of the above mentioned tools to make writing a breeze, you are still not excited about writing your content, there is a solution to that as well: let us help you! We offer both small order options and bulk order packages; let us know how we can help make your blog or website a success.
The ultimate goal of content marketing is offering your target audience information and materials that will engage them and motivate them to choose your business.
Seems easy, right?
Often, companies will simply share general content to please everyone. But let’s be honest: you can’t win them all. And that’s okay!
Rather than throwing a line and hoping the fish will bite, create Thought Leadership content strategically catered to your target market. Consider the people who would genuinely need or care about what your business offers, rather than wasting time, effort, and resources on creating general, unfocused content. Successful content marketing involves promoting your products and services to the people interested in the subject matter, who will read the content, click on your company website, and take action.
As an executive of an organization, you are a valuable piece of the brand. Consumers want to know about the human presence leading companies, in order to understand more about the company’s values and goals.
Take advantage of your position as an industry expert and share extra content to attract more attention to yourself as an industry leader and your company. Your quality content will build your reputation as a reliable voice to earn your consumer’s trust. However, if it’s not focused on your target audience, you won’t earn many conversions from your content.
Consider these techniques to guide your Thought Leadership content so it can expand and strengthen your loyal consumer following:
- Identify your target audience by reviewing your current consumer data and identifying who is investing in your business or reacting to your thought leadership materials so far. Look for trends to find why these people are interested and if others like them haven’t been reached yet.
- Conduct customer research to learn how they will respond to your thought leadership content. Request participation in surveys, polls, social media comments, and more to learn about your existing impression on your audience and how you can improve your platform.
- Create target audience character profiles. Identify their interests, demographics, pain points, needs, and desires, and write to them.
- Find where your current and potential audience is active online. Catch their attention by being active and sharing your content marketing materials on these platforms.
- Pull inspiration from other Thought Leader examples. Research other executives within your field who implement successful content marketing through their personal platforms. Learn what qualities make their content attractive and why readers respond to it positively. These examples can offer a base for you to visualize what you want to achieve.
- Recognize your strengths as a Thought Leader. Often, leaders aren’t necessarily aware of the unique talents that give them an advantage in their industry until asked. Reflect on what topics you know best and how to input your insights to humanize your materials, make them original and more engaging for your audience.
Case Study: How Strategic Content Marketing Can Broaden Your Audience
In our client strategy calls, our team will interview our expert clients to learn about their industry expertise and find out what’s meaningful to them, their business, and then identify who we believe to be their target audience. We use these insights to inspire our content subject matter and tone to create impactful content for their current and potential consumers.
For example, our client, Dr. Nitin Desai, approached our strategy team to create content to promote his COVID Pre-Check app. His innovative software is intended to help employers ensure their employees who enter the office are COVID-free, providing a safe environment by eliminating the chance of spread.
Our team of strategists recognized that with Dr. Desai’s thorough professional knowledge around the COVID-19 virus, he had the potential to become a reliable voice in a culture of people seeking answers. We created content for Dr. Desai that focused on sharing COVID-related insights to reach a wider audience, which has been a successful mission. Our thoroughly planned content reflected his industry expertise, which brought him attention from various media outlets and publications, including Forbes.
By reaching out to our professional content marketing team, Dr. Desai achieved his goal of promoting his groundbreaking app, while also positioning himself as an authoritative voice in his field. Our team learned about his voice, discovered what was meaningful to him and his target audience, and optimized this to create focused, engaging content that broadened his consumer scope.
Ready to Invest In Your Article-Writing.co Thought Leadership Package?
At Article-Writing.co, we understand that you have a lot on your plate. Let us share your voice on your behalf, so you don’t need to add more time to your busy schedule to write your own content marketing. Our strategists and creators will develop a plan to create engaging materials to represent your Thought Leader brand through your own specialized Thought Leadership Package.
Let us help you strengthen and broaden your consumer base for continued professional success. Book a call today.