Your blog should be geared towards your bottom line. The content marketing exercise should be completely built to generate reads and turn those reads into leads. Consider this article as an example, we sell Article Writing as a service. As a psychological win, we’ve positioned your company’s blog (our services) as something that can & should provide a return as a marketing investment. Likely, you clicked on this article as a result of a very specifically targeted ad on facebook. We got you here, you are reading the article and a small percentage of you will reach out for a chat on our services 😉
20 Blog Post Ideas That Will Boost Sales
- A-Z Articles: If you sell bicycles, list your favourite brands in alphabetical order. Include one you’re trying to boost with an internal link leading back to your website for further information or deals.
- A Challenge or Quest: Gear your audience towards something special that you cook up. Consider Neil Patel’s $100k blog challenge: Neil and a partner started a blog and tried to get it up to $100k in monthly revenue. Through this exercise, he would submit a monthly update. The update would be chalk full of great learning that would convert some percentage into sales of his premium internet marketing courses.
- Q&A: Invite your audience to email you with questions relevant to your expertise. Offer a prize for the question you select and write an article detailing your solution with relevant links.
- Serial Posts: Weekly posts add web pages to your domain, raising your visibility with search engines seeking fresh content to index. Outsourcing this enormous task to a professional blog writing service is the best solution if you don’t have the resources or time yourself.
- Product Tips: Your most popular products may get a surprising amount of engagement if your articles include helpful tips and insights on how to get more value out of them.
- Newsjacking: Focus on time-sensitive issues and provide solutions that improve efficiency. Useful advice will inspire sharing and online engagement. Let’s say you’re an SEO Agency, for example, and a big search algorithm update just dropped. A post on how to navigate the new rules is prudent in that it will show your audience that you are on top of SEO Trends, and have the expertise to navigate.
- Survey Posts: Create surveys that attract engagement and yield meaningful market intelligence. Article writers with strong marketing and research expertise can help you achieve results.
- Speculative Posts: Demonstrate your expertise with insights on industry trends and their future prospects.
- Games and Quizzes: Everyone loves games and distractions are an obsession with today’s consumer. Engagement will soar if you source the most interesting ideas.
- Memes: If your audience appreciates humour, a meme is designed for viral sharing.
- Feature/Guest Articles: Invite a social influencer known to your audience to write a feature article. Blog writing services can easily source an appropriate article writer.
- Case Study Article: Draw from your social media channels for subjects and ideas. A professional blog writing service can make sure it is well researched with statistics, infographics and keywords appealing to search engines.
- Blogging for Local Businesses: Use your new found expertise and see if you can get a guest post onto a partner’s website. I.e. let’s say you’re a real estate agent, naturally you are likely using the services of a local accountant. Send him / her a note and put together an article for their website. Thus winning the attention of a whole new audience.
- Guide-To Posts: Identify a trouble spot for customers and write a detailed article with internal links leading back to your solutions. Seek out a professional blog writing service or experienced article writer to help you optimize each post.
- A Link List: Think of resources or tools you would be willing to share with your audience and write a list of them with corresponding links. Feedback you receive may lead to more sales or strategic partnerships.
- Interviews: Hire a blog writing service to produce a series of exclusive, in-depth interviews with an industry expert to generate social media fodder that fuels interest in your business.
- Contests: Invite your readers to compete among themselves for a prize you provide. Use social media channels to promote the contest and conclude it with a feature article on the contest winner.
- Tip List Articles: Focus each article on a specific number of tips (5, 7, 10 are popular) and advice for problems experienced by your target audience. If you hire a blog writing service, be sure they’re also proficient in SEO writing.
- How-To or Tutorial: These are a great opportunity to showcase your expertise, inspire feedback and inquiries that can lead to sales.
- Reviews & Critiques: Find an experienced blog writing service or article writers with journalism expertise as well as SEO knowledge to write objective reviews relevant to your industry and of interest to your readers.
Want help writing your blog? Click here to price out an active blog from one of our lovely writers…